After Chemistry today, Mindy, Sara & I were taking a really long time to decide where to go. I think we took more than 5-10 mins to decide where to go. Finally, we decided and headed down to Tmall. Wanted to catch a movie, but thought that we couldn't make it, cause M&I had to go back to school at 2pm. However, in the end, we didn't go back to school at 2pm, to move the table-tennis tables to the new hall. So sorry girls, had cramps :X !
Ate Pastamania, then after that we didn't know where to go. We discussed for I guess, more than 15 minutes, yet we still couldn't decide where to go next. So, we draw lots. Hahaha, wrote choices on the receipt then, draw lot. We had choices like, fishing? fish farm? Goodness, we seriously had no idea where to go. Drew lots, and in the end it was Cycling. But, the weather was like super humid and warm, didn't want to go cycling, & ya so in the end we didn't go. In the end, our final choice was Ice Skating, but the only nice ice skating rink in Singapore is the one at Kallang, which is so faraway. So, in the end after spending I guess 30mins deciding where to go, we decided to go home.
On our way, walking out of Tmall, we stopped at the Mrt Interchange there, as we didn't know which bus to take. As in, we couldn't decide which bus to bus home, cause Sara's taking 81, and Mindy can take anything, & I wanna take 21 or MRT. Hahaha, so we stood there for a few minutes again, then decided to take the MRT, cause all of us can take together(:
At White Sands, we had no idea where to go now. We decided not to go home, cause we didn't have anything to do at home. Stood in White Sands for probably more than 5 mins, then we decided to go my house.
Watched this dvd in my house, then watched tv! Watched 櫻野3加1 with them, hahaha cute show! I loveee it! :D
Finally caught up with 棒棒堂! I'm crazyyyyy over 小乐! HE'S ULTRA HANDSOME! Even Mindy says so okay! Even Hui Min say he's cute! HAHAHAHA! Guess what, I went to 棒棒堂's web and he's only 17, and his blood group is AB too!!!!! I was so overjoyed when I saw that, crazy I know. But he's handsome, and he dances very well! Right Mindyyyyy? Hahahaha! I saw this picture of him on the net, sleeping. Very adorable okay!

SEE! Hahaha, his hair's very nice! Oh well..enough of going crazy over him. Shall watch more 棒棒堂 more often then (;
Just received the fixtures for table-tennis competition. Zzz...mixed doubles is on a Sunday ): Luckily Chem Olvl Spa shifted to 21st Oct, if not I'ld probably fall asleep in the lab if it was on the 20th of October. Phew~
Okay, enough of blogging! Going parkway tomorrow! I'm so lazy to bus there now, & my mum ask me to buy hulahoops cause ours went missing. Zzz. Hulahoops -.-
Bye alllll!